Level 13 - Masters
- Use the event counts as pushing points to create energy for the next movement?
- Lead or Follow Lindy Hop Basics with extreme Counter-Balance?
- Change your pulse to match a particular music or dance style and/or tempo?
- Use different forms of stretch and compression to add energy and more momentum/speed?
- Lead or Follow rhythm changes within Level 1 and 2 Lindy Hop Vocabulary and Patterns?
- Comfortably dance Lindy Hop and Charleston to any tempo?
- Demonstrate several variations on the basic?
- Dance without staring at your own feet?
- Critique your own solo movement and see which shapes are correct?
- Stylize your solo movement?
- Regularly make Master’s tracks at national events?
- Regularly make finals or place in national events in Amateur/Open Divisions?