Level 12 - Competitor
- Describe the current Lindy Hop and Charleston trends?
- Point out the current ‘rockstar’ instructors, champion competitors, and regular Event attendees?
- Travel to events and take classes nationally/internationally?
- Compare your local scene’s Lindy Hop/Charleston styles to other cities’ dance styles?
- Notice fashion trends (sometimes it’s good to fit in and other times be different)?
- Regularly make adv/adv+ tracks at national events?
- Compete at smaller, local events (if available)?
- Compete at smaller, national events?
- Compete in a lot of Jack-and-Jill competitions?
- Compete in a lot of Strictly competitions, practice a lot of material (choreography, moves, technique), be able to social dance in a spotlight, have prepared ‘wow’ jams for spotlights, and discuss ‘costumes’ (if you have a partner)?
- Compete at smaller, national events in the team divisions (if on a team)?